R. R. Logic Systems
- 06 Apr, 2011 RRLogic registered as a Private Limited Company
- 12 May, 2011 RRLogic bags its first contract with Parallocity Inc.
- 19 May, 2011 RRLogic enters into contract with Saankhya Labs for GCC porting
- 07 Jun, 2011 Vayavya Labs added to the list of esteemed clients
- 04 Aug, 2011 AMD enters into general services contract with RRLogic
- 17 Oct, 2011 ANURAG Labs (DRDO) contracts RRLogic for Compiler Validation
- 15 Nov, 2011 AMD requests additional compiler resources from RRLogic
- 15 Jan, 2012 RRLogic begins development of its flagship product
- 31 Mar, 2012 Saankhya Labs compiler tool chain is delivered
- 16 Apr, 2012 AMD requisitions senior compiler engineers
- 03 Aug, 2012 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the second time
- 25 Aug, 2012 AMD requisitions compiler testing resources
- 30 Mar, 2013 Anurag Labs Compiler Validation project delivered
- 13 Jul, 2013 RRLogic launches its flagship product Sya for PSoC1 devices
- 04 Aug, 2013 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic
- 30 Oct, 2013 RRLogic launches its Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- 15 Nov, 2013 Tech Mahindra signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler services with DRDO
- 05 Aug, 2014 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the third time in a row
- 22 Sep, 2014 Cypress Semiconductor signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Oct, 2014 Infinite Computer Solutions signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler Services
- 27 Jan, 2015 Sandisk signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2015 RRLogic completes 4 years of operations
- 06 Apr, 2015 QuickLogic signs up RRLogic for providing compiler and debugger consultancy
- 31 Aug, 2015 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the fourth time in a row
- 24 Feb, 2016 ARM signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2016 RRLogic completes 5 years of operations
- 13 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.0 launched for PSoC1
- 15 Jul, 2013 Early bird offer launched for Sya-1.0
- 23 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.01 lauched for PSoC1
R. R. Logic Systems caters to services in the area of compilers and tools development. The core team has been together under the umbrella of various entities for over four years. It was spun off as an independent entity in January 2011.
The main focus is on providing services in development, testing and maintenance of compilers and other developer tools like interpreters, virtual machines, binary translators and optimizers, assemblers, linkers, debuggers and developer libraries. The core team has worked extensively with the GCC tool chain and LLVM apart from other frameworks like Open64, LCC, SUIF and SPARK.
The company also has strong expertise in the area of Dynamic Binary Translation, Optimization and Instrumentation.