R. R. Logic Systems
- 06 Apr, 2011 RRLogic registered as a Private Limited Company
- 12 May, 2011 RRLogic bags its first contract with Parallocity Inc.
- 19 May, 2011 RRLogic enters into contract with Saankhya Labs for GCC porting
- 07 Jun, 2011 Vayavya Labs added to the list of esteemed clients
- 04 Aug, 2011 AMD enters into general services contract with RRLogic
- 17 Oct, 2011 ANURAG Labs (DRDO) contracts RRLogic for Compiler Validation
- 15 Nov, 2011 AMD requests additional compiler resources from RRLogic
- 15 Jan, 2012 RRLogic begins development of its flagship product
- 31 Mar, 2012 Saankhya Labs compiler tool chain is delivered
- 16 Apr, 2012 AMD requisitions senior compiler engineers
- 03 Aug, 2012 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the second time
- 25 Aug, 2012 AMD requisitions compiler testing resources
- 30 Mar, 2013 Anurag Labs Compiler Validation project delivered
- 13 Jul, 2013 RRLogic launches its flagship product Sya for PSoC1 devices
- 04 Aug, 2013 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic
- 30 Oct, 2013 RRLogic launches its Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- 15 Nov, 2013 Tech Mahindra signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler services with DRDO
- 05 Aug, 2014 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the third time in a row
- 22 Sep, 2014 Cypress Semiconductor signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Oct, 2014 Infinite Computer Solutions signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler Services
- 27 Jan, 2015 Sandisk signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2015 RRLogic completes 4 years of operations
- 06 Apr, 2015 QuickLogic signs up RRLogic for providing compiler and debugger consultancy
- 31 Aug, 2015 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic perpetually
- 24 Feb, 2016 ARM signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2016 RRLogic completes 5 years of operations
- 06 Apr, 2017 RRLogic completes 6 years of operations
- 28 Jun, 2017 d'Alchemy signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 04 Jul, 2017 Saankhya Labs hands out repeat order to RRLogic for supporting and extending their compiler tool chain
- 13 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.0 launched for PSoC1
- 15 Jul, 2013 Early bird offer launched for Sya-1.0
- 23 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.01 launched for PSoC1
- 25 Jul, 2017 Sya-2.0 launched
The team of compiler professionals at R. R. Logic Systems have been together as an entity under the umbrella of various organizations for over four years. The team comprises of four senior experts in the area of compilers each with over 16 years of experience in the the field, having worked with various MNCs in different capacities. Each of them is a hands-on developer.
Besides there is a group of junior professionals with experience ranging from 2 to 8 years in the field of compilers and tools. The team has grown organically over the years with fresh talent being selected almost every year and trained in the relevant skills. There is a cumulative experience of more than 100 man years within the company.
The company believes in identifying and grooming fresh talent, and creating an environment of trust for them to grow on their own, since it is very difficult to readily find such talent in the industry. So far the company has been successful in the efforts. Our Alumni have also gone out to explore opportunities in MNCs and have been doing very well there. We are proud of them and of our contribution to the industry in grooming talent in this specialized area.
The Management Team
Anil Gupta, Principal Advisor
Anil is a veteran in the industry with over 30 years of engineering and management experience. Anil is currently the Managing Director of Applied Micro in India. In the more recent past, he has been the Managing Director of ARM-India from 2007 to 2009, after which he took up the role of mentoring budding entrepreneurs, R. R. Logic being one. Prior to his stint in ARM-India, he has held positions of a Director at Infineon-India and Synopsys-US. During the initial part of the career, Anil spent more than a decade at Digital Equipment Corporation both in the US as well as Japan, where he held both engineering as well as managerial positions. Anil holds a Bachelors degree in Electronics and Telecommunications from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, India and a Masters in Electronics and Telecommunications from the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University.
Ayonam Ray, Director
Ayonam has been in the industry for over 19 years working in the area of Compilers and Tools. He started his career with a start up Synergy Infotech Private Limited where he learned the ropes of Compilers. He then moved on to Hewlett Packard, India Software Operations, where he worked on the Dynamic Binary Translator, ARIES and the Dynamic Profiling Tool, Caliper for the Itanium platform. After a stint of over 7 years at HP, he moved on to work with 4 different start ups before deciding to venture out on his own, which culminated in the formation of R. R. Logic Systems. Ayonam has been an avid engineer and during the later parts of his career has also been managing teams of Compiler professionals with complete delivery responsibility. Ayonam holds a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering from Govt. College of Engineering, Karad, India and a Masters degree in High Voltage Engineering from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India.