R. R. Logic Systems
- 06 Apr, 2011 RRLogic registered as a Private Limited Company
- 12 May, 2011 RRLogic bags its first contract with Parallocity Inc.
- 19 May, 2011 RRLogic enters into contract with Saankhya Labs for GCC porting
- 07 Jun, 2011 Vayavya Labs added to the list of esteemed clients
- 04 Aug, 2011 AMD enters into general services contract with RRLogic
- 17 Oct, 2011 ANURAG Labs (DRDO) contracts RRLogic for Compiler Validation
- 15 Nov, 2011 AMD requests additional compiler resources from RRLogic
- 15 Jan, 2012 RRLogic begins development of its flagship product
- 31 Mar, 2012 Saankhya Labs compiler tool chain is delivered
- 16 Apr, 2012 AMD requisitions senior compiler engineers
- 03 Aug, 2012 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the second time
- 25 Aug, 2012 AMD requisitions compiler testing resources
- 30 Mar, 2013 Anurag Labs Compiler Validation project delivered
- 13 Jul, 2013 RRLogic launches its flagship product Sya for PSoC1 devices
- 04 Aug, 2013 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic
- 30 Oct, 2013 RRLogic launches its Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- 15 Nov, 2013 Tech Mahindra signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler services with DRDO
- 05 Aug, 2014 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the third time in a row
- 22 Sep, 2014 Cypress Semiconductor signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Oct, 2014 Infinite Computer Solutions signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler Services
- 27 Jan, 2015 Sandisk signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2015 RRLogic completes 4 years of operations
- 06 Apr, 2015 QuickLogic signs up RRLogic for providing compiler and debugger consultancy
- 31 Aug, 2015 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the fourth time in a row
- 24 Feb, 2016 ARM signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2016 RRLogic completes 5 years of operations
- 13 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.0 launched for PSoC1
- 15 Jul, 2013 Early bird offer launched for Sya-1.0
- 23 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.01 lauched for PSoC1
R. R. Logic Systems is open to working with its clients under various business models, the primary models being the following:
The company is capable of executing projects on a turnkey basis wherein the complete delivery responsibility remains with the company. The overall management of the team, tracking the progress of work, keeping the client informed of the progress through regular teleconferences, release management and post release support is all handled by the experienced management of the company.
R. R. Logic Systems is willing to setup a support and maintenance team to provide both the first line of customer support as well as a complete back end support system by way of tracking and fixing defects in the tool chain, rolling out patches and major releases and in exceptional cases providing on-site support also.
R. R. Logic Systems is also open to augmenting engineering resources at the client's site. The management of the resources remain the responsibility of the client. However, for a sizable number of resources working on a single project at the client's site, the company is open to taking up the management responsibility as well. The experience level of the resources is not a constraint at all.
This mode of operation relates to clients who intend to setup compiler teams in India. R. R. Logic Systems can help build a compiler team over a period of 3 to 5 years starting from day-to-day operations, project tracking / reporting and delivery to staffing, training and managing attrition. At the end of a predetermined period, the company can transfer the entire team to the client for future operations.