R. R. Logic Systems
- 06 Apr, 2011 RRLogic registered as a Private Limited Company
- 12 May, 2011 RRLogic bags its first contract with Parallocity Inc.
- 19 May, 2011 RRLogic enters into contract with Saankhya Labs for GCC porting
- 07 Jun, 2011 Vayavya Labs added to the list of esteemed clients
- 04 Aug, 2011 AMD enters into general services contract with RRLogic
- 17 Oct, 2011 ANURAG Labs (DRDO) contracts RRLogic for Compiler Validation
- 15 Nov, 2011 AMD requests additional compiler resources from RRLogic
- 15 Jan, 2012 RRLogic begins development of its flagship product
- 31 Mar, 2012 Saankhya Labs compiler tool chain is delivered
- 16 Apr, 2012 AMD requisitions senior compiler engineers
- 03 Aug, 2012 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the second time
- 25 Aug, 2012 AMD requisitions compiler testing resources
- 30 Mar, 2013 Anurag Labs Compiler Validation project delivered
- 13 Jul, 2013 RRLogic launches its flagship product Sya for PSoC1 devices
- 04 Aug, 2013 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic
- 30 Oct, 2013 RRLogic launches its Enterprise Mobility Solutions
- 15 Nov, 2013 Tech Mahindra signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler services with DRDO
- 05 Aug, 2014 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the third time in a row
- 22 Sep, 2014 Cypress Semiconductor signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Oct, 2014 Infinite Computer Solutions signs up RRLogic as preferred partner for Compiler Services
- 27 Jan, 2015 Sandisk signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2015 RRLogic completes 4 years of operations
- 06 Apr, 2015 QuickLogic signs up RRLogic for providing compiler and debugger consultancy
- 31 Aug, 2015 AMD renews its contract with RRLogic for the fourth time in a row
- 24 Feb, 2016 ARM signs up RRLogic for providing engineering services
- 06 Apr, 2016 RRLogic completes 5 years of operations
- 13 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.0 launched for PSoC1
- 15 Jul, 2013 Early bird offer launched for Sya-1.0
- 23 Jul, 2013 Sya-1.01 lauched for PSoC1
Sya-1.01 for PSoC1
Sya is a Post-Link Binary Optimizer for the PSoC1 series of Programmable SoCs from Cypress Semiconductors. Sya operates on the Intel HEX file generated by the GUI based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) PSoC Developer and its embedded Compiler Tool Chain from ImageCraft.
The optimized output from Sya is generated in the Intel HEX format along with an updated Map file with the relocated addresses of the symbols. The Intel HEX file generated by Sya is compatible with the PSoC Programmer and can be used to program the PSoC1 device.
Sya is compatible with all versions of PSoC Designer starting with version 5.0. It is also compatible with both ImageCraft Standard and ImageCraft Pro compilers. The degree of optimization possible with Sya for the ImageCraft Standard and the ImageCraft Pro compilers varies though.
Sya works seamlessly with the current design flow of PSoC Designer and is completely transparent to the user in its operation. The user does not have to anything special to invoke Sya. Further, Sya can be disabled in a particular design by simply setting an environment variable. Sya can be installed and uninstalled any number of times and for any or all version(s) of PSoC Designer with great ease.
Sya is typically known to provide about 7 - 15% reduction in code size depending upon the design at hand. The amount of optimization possible depends primarily on the user modules used in the deisgn and the compiler (Standard or Pro) that is used to compile the code.
Sya is available in the binary form under an end-user license. A license may be obtained by writing to the sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the website https://krayan.rrlogic.co.in/login.php and purchasing the license via online payment. All Sya licenses are node locked and are designed to work only on the Windows based system for which the license has been generated. The end user is required to provide the HostID of the system on which the product is intended to be used.
Sya-1.01 Price List
3 Days Early Bird Offer
Free for a Limited Duration
7 Days Trial License
USD 0.99 (Along With Support for 7 Days)
|30 Days License
||USD 9.99 (Along With Support for 30 Days)|
|365 Days License
||USD 99.99 (Along With Support for 365 Days)|